Friday, September 18, 2015

Whisperings at Midnight...

I had one of those, wake out of a dead sleep, whisperings of a new book idea last night. After arguing with "said voice", I finally listened and fired up the computer. (Bless my sleeping husbands heart for putting up with me) What I've come to find out, is these voices usually have the best ideas. So, for all you Ghost Voices out there, I'm Pam and I am listening.

The book I wrote was actually a picture book, which I've never really tried. (Yes, I need another meeting with Idea-aholics Anon. SOON!) The funniest part, is this multi-tasking behavior is somewhat foreign to me. I tend to usually have a lot of "type A" personality. Very task driven. I get things done quickly and efficiently and move on to the next thing. The fact that I have 3-4 different WIP going in different genres right now should be alarming, but I'm choosing to embrace it. I'm sure they won't all get published...But what if they do?

No comments:

Post a Comment