Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Reality of Those Four Powerful Words!

If I were to describe myself, I would say fun, outgoing, and up for anything. But, for some reason, there are four words that put my panties in a wad. Four words that make me more insecure than speaking to a conference of 200 medical professionals. More nervous than placing an emergent airway in a trauma victim. Are you ready......... I WROTE A BOOK. I am happy to say that I am now a reformed closet writer, as mentioned in previous posts. The funny thing is, the reaction EVERY time is, "That is so cool!" or "That is awesome, I want to read it." So, the reality of saying those four words has been 100% positive (thus far). I often refer to my books as my book babies. That being said, most of us want our children to be loved and accepted and the same goes for my book babies. Reality though, is not everyone will love and adore my children and the same goes for my book babies. So, I'm learning and growing. Mamma Bear will try to keep herself tucked away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment