Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Postpartum and Visions

Many people have said, "I never knew you liked to write." I don't think I really knew. Maybe it comes with the territory of being a talker, but mostly I think it was something I did after I had two babies 18mo. apart. I wrote late at night after everyone was asleep. This was the only part of the day when I had time to myself. Like I said, in an earlier post, I wrote two adult novels first and at the start of the third and final book of that series, I switched my focus. My oldest son has had a hard time finding a book/series that he really likes. He's not that interested in mystery, fantasy, or big adventure. He lives, eats, and breathes sports. Thus, the vision for my first chapter book series was born. I can't even describe how fun it has been creating my main character. He truly is another child of mine. The series is realistic fiction with lots of good humor. So, my journey of editing, revising, and agent hunting has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment