Thursday, September 24, 2015

To Contest, or Not to Contest!

Being new to the writing world, I was completely unaware of all these "Parties," "Wars," "Secret Agents," etc. going on without me! I'm sure the contest route is not for everyone, but I am quickly finding out that I am a fan. These contests have brought me more friends, CPs, and cheerleaders than I could ever image. In such a short time, too. As I look back at this blog, I remember typing out those first few posts feeling alone and using this as more of a journal. Now, I hope to transition it into things that have helped me and tips that I continue to get. So, if you are even remotely interested in doing contests, my answer to you is DO IT! Obviously, it's really fun to win, but as I stated in my last post the friendships are worth more than any of it. Keep writing, keep revising, and revising, and revising, and enter a contest for the fun of it, because that's truly what they're all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment