Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Introductions

As I sit down to write this, a part of me feels like I'm writing a bio for an on-line dating service. You know, telling you all the good juicy details, so maybe I'll do just that (even though I'm happily married:). My name is Pam Barney and here it is...

Current stats: wife, mom, respiratory therapist, WRITER, reader, carb-lover (especially baked goods), karaoke singer, kitchen dancer, sister time, Diet Coke, horse rides, camping trips, Fall, beach trips, Wheaten Terrier lover, iTunes, Wimbledon watcher, Mormon, party hostess, spearmint gum, cheesecake, Netflix, @chatbook lover, family time, cowboys (yes, I married one), Pinterest, sewing, swimming, garage sale shopping, BBC, Steel Magnolias, frozen Charleston Chews, belly laughing, the list goes on and on.....

Aspirations: PUBLISH a book (or two, or twenty...), own a pontoon boat, own a dessert food truck, travel to Ireland, start a non-profit organization (yes, I know exactly what I'll do), start an @home business, finish our basement, many more to come......

And that is (some of) ME!

XO- Pam (yes, I'm a hugger)

No comments:

Post a Comment